Holy Mother! Where did all these new baby items come from? I have 4 young kids so you’d think I’d have used it all. NOPE! Every week there is something new.
I have started a list of items I really “need” to get and a few I may already have : ) I’m a little wishy washy on a few items so let me know if you have used it or know someone who has.
1. Owlet: This one I’m pretty positive I need. The website says “Our wireless Smart Sock fits snug on your baby’s foot and monitors their heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep.” So basically it’s a little sock that alerts you if your baby stops breathing. Say what? Amazing! Billy says we were fine the first 4 times, but can you ever be TOO safe?
2. Dock a Tot: Wishy washy item. Not exactly sure how this is any different than a basic pillow or floor mat? The company says the DockaTot “reinvents the womb, provides portability, reduces risk of flat head syndrome, reduces startle reflux, facilitates tummy time, eases crib to bed transition and provides a perfect microclimate.” I would say it’s just another great place to let baby play, sleep and lounge around. It would be easy to take on trips or playdates for sure, but I wouldn’t use it as a cosleeper in our bed. It’s also super expensive. It’s so cute though and it’s all over instagram, so I need it. Right?
3. Tubby Todd: I already know I’m ordering these products for sure and can’t wait! I’m always on the lookout for better bath products and have only heard amazing things. Tubby Todd says “Tubby Todd is all about good, clean fun for the whole family. Each and every bath product is made with 100% natural ingredients that are simple and safe. We created Tubby Todd with sensitive-skinned babies in mind, and each product works hard to nourish, hydrate, and gently soothe skin from head to toe. Tubby Todd bath products are powerful and impressively effective, but are gentle enough for even the tiniest newborns.” I plan on either getting the Basics Bundle or Baby Shower Bundle. I will definitely do a review once I buy them and use them : )
4. Jujube BFF: I actually already have this, woohoo! Still may exchange for another design if I change my mind though, I’m indecisive. I was OBSESSED with diaper bags when I had Payton and then quickly forgot about them with each additional baby. I opted for a big purse instead and it worked just fine for me. This time around though, I’m ALL about the diaper bag and accessories. I have my eye on a few other jujube items that I know I’ll get to go with it. I own three other Jujube bags that I use all the time and am so impressed by the quality. They are beautiful, so easy to clean and the functionally is insane. When I make a diaper bag post or video I’ll make sure to review the bags in depth. (Another fun choice is by Fawn Design! Totally different look and more like a purse than a big bag)
5. Copper Pearl: My gf Tarah told me about this brand and I was so excited when I looked them up! They sell blankets, sheets, carseat/nursing covers and bandana bibs. I’m doing black, white and pink for her decor so their blanket/sheet sets are PERFECT! I’m getting the set with 2 blankets and 2 sheets for a really great price. I’m going to get a carseat cover too because they are so useful here in sunny AZ!
6. Tula or LilleBaby Carrier: oooh girl, this one is hard. I can’t decide between these two great carriers! I am not a fan of slings and not a fan of Ergo, which I know most people love. I actually really loved my bjorn and used a hideous green one with all 4 kiddos, but of course we got rid of it. The Tula has more fun patterns which I don’t care about, but that would be a selling point for most people. I think I am going to watch more youtube reviews to see which I would prefer. I think I’ll be fine with either, but would love reviews if anyone uses either!
This list does not include the 100’s of clothing options I “need” or the big essentials like a carseat or breastpump. I will share those items closer to Cali’s birth : )