oooh yes I’m excited to get back to these. I’m obsessed with so many things and love trying to narrow it down to my absolute favorites. I’m only giving myself 8 each list and that’s not a lot. Trust me. This is hard work.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits: Oh sweet mommy I love these! LOVE! I have two palettes currently, but am seriously considering a third : ) I will do a swatch/review soon so you can see the beauty up close.
2. The Moffatt Girls: This mama knows her ish. I used to love creating worksheets and printables for my kindergarten classroom, but stopped when I started staying home. Now that I have a first grader and 2 preschoolers I really should get back to it, BUT I have no time (or desire) and The Moffatt Girls products are AMAZING. You can get huge bundles of worksheets/activities for very low prices, and everything is perfection. If you visit The Moffatt Girls site you can also get great tips and ideas for working with your kiddos.
3. C.O Bigelow Rose Salve: I am super picky with lip balm or chapstick and honestly forget to use it all that much. Until this. It’s been around forever, but I just didn’t use it. I will use this forever. I kind of hate the container, but not sure how else they could package it anyway. I buy mine at Bath and Bodyworks and always wait for the buy 3 get 3 free deal! :WARNING: Use carefully with your children. They will dig their fingers in there and it’s messy.
4. Creative Market: Oh mami! This site is everything. I love fonts, digital elements, photoshop styles and more and this site has it all. Even if you aren’t a graphic designer/web developer etc, you will find something you want. It’s like etsy, but better. Ok well not better, but equal.
5. Jalapeno Chips: I am all about chips. I can eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I will eat any brand of jalapeno chips, but these are what I’m eating now (usually with sour cream). If Billy is home, a bag of these is gone in one sitting. He will sit and eat an entire bag with the kids. They like to eat them and then pretend their mouths are really hot and run around begging for water : )
6. Wunder Under Crops (Hi-Rise): Yes I know Lulu pants are SO expensive, but if you wear them daily, are they? No they aren’t. I love this style because they go up over my preggo belly and then when I’m not pregnant I can still wear them and feel super tucked and secured. I used to always get the Roll Down style, but haven’t been finding those so Hi-Rise it is. I’m definitely in my last few days of my regular sized pants and need to go up a size. They are stretchy, but not THAT stretchy.
7. Happy Planner: ugh, I LOVE planners. I love stickers, pens, washi tape, stamps and everything you can use to decorate your planner. I was very committed to Erin Condren, but when I saw the Happy Planner for a much cheaper price, I easily switched. The planners have a pretty blank layout and then on Sundays I like to use stickers etc to decorate for the week. It’s a fun creative outlet and keeps me organized!
8. HULU: We got rid of cable a few years ago and I was heart broken. Cable was expensive and I was the only one who watched TV so I suppose it was the best decision, BUT I still wanted my shows. Hulu is everything I need and more. It’s like $11 a month and I get all the new TV shows. Yes, it’s usually not uploaded until the day after it airs, but I’m fine with that. It also has all the seasons for A LOT of shows, so I can watch so many pointless shows. It doesn’t have a great kids selection, but if my kids watch anything it’s through our Amazon Prime account anyway.
Ok, that’s it for now! Let me know anything I need to try or if you’re obsessed with these things too : )