1. Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35: I am loving this BB Cream! I truly love anything Bobbi Brown and majority of my makeup brushes and products are hers, but hadn’t tried this until recently. It is a pretty new product, so that is probably why I haven’t used sooner : ) It is super creamy and has more coverage than a tinted moisturizer, which I prefer. I do not wear a super heavy foundation anyway (I use Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation normally), but this is even lighter. They have quite a few colors and it’s beautiful. I am using Fair right now because I am SO pale. Hopefully this summer I can kick it up a notch.
2. Origins Ginzing Mascara: I never really use Origins products, although they have some great ones, and I am so happy I tried this mascara! I randomly found a review of it on youtube (can’t remember where) and immediately went and got it. It seriously and I mean SERIOUSLY volumizes and lengthens your lashes like no other. I will take some before and after pics soon so you can see the difference.
3. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Fragrance: This isn’t just a current obsession, but a yearly one. I LOVE this perfume. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Every year I wait and wait for it to come out and then call continuously until it is in stores. It is the perfect summery scent without crazy flowery smells. If you know me, you know I love coconut, this perfume is the perfect fragrance to accompany it.
4. Gold Chain Jewelry: So in love with everything gold, but I am specifically in love with gold and white enamel jewelry lately. I linked a bracelet I love, but there are cheaper versions everywhere. Etsy is an amazing place to check out because of the huge variety and cheap prices.
5. 4moms Origami Stroller: Yeah, I will NEVER buy this lol, BUT I am still obsessed with it : ) I saw a mom walking around with her son the other day and just had to ask what type of stroller she had. It is about $1000 and completely out of our price range, but it’s still awesome. It charges your cell phone, power folds, counts mileage, has sensors and lights etc etc. Seriously insane!
6. Burts Beeswax Lip Balm: Who isn’t obsessed? I am pretty much obsessed with lip balm in general. The summer makes my VERY dry lips even drier, which is horrifying. I need lip balm every second of every day!
7. Sun Your Buns Brazilian Bikini Bottoms: Now I definitely will not be wearing these bottoms anytime soon, BUT I love them! I think brazilian bottoms are so flattering on teeny butts and perfect for the upcoming summer. I love shopping etsy and supporting small business and you should too : ) If you buy these let me know what you think. One day I will be in a bikini again : )
8. Michael Kors Alexi Studded T-Strap Wedge Sandal: I have been looking and looking for a great wedge and of course I found it at my favorite store. I will not be buying this anytime soon because my balance is WAY OFF with a huge tummy, but I can still imagine. They are actually only available in stores right now, but I linked it anyway.