1. Zesty Ranch Veggie Chips: I am in LOVE with these chips. I mean in LOVE! I do not like veggies (bad, I know!)and I do not like ranch, BUT these are AMAZING. They are especially good with sour cream. I am so healthy 😉
2. Mason Jar Mugs: I am super excited about these glasses because I love mason jars 🙂 There is an awesome blog I follow (momandwife.com) and she mentioned how she switched out her drinking glasses for mason jars. I loved the idea because a lot of our glasses are mismatched and ugly. They are also great for parties because you can dress them up with a lid and ribbon : )
3. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder: This is actually a year long/life long obsession! Bobbi Brown is my favorite makeup brand and her bronzing powders are perfection. There is a variety of shades and they are also completely matte. She also has created Illuminated Bronzers with shimmer, but I do not use them on a daily basis. They also last a long time so the price is totally worth it. Her makeup does not break you out and is truly beautiful. I literally own every shade offered so if you’re wondering about one, ask!
4. Erin Condren Life Planner: This little baby is AMAZING! I promise you will love it. It might seem way to spendy for a planner, BUT if you are like me and love writing everything down and having it cutely organized, then this is for you. It can be personalized to look however you want and it seriously looks adorable. I actually have the pink chevron print with my name, but didn’t have time to take a picture! There is one big monthly page to write and then the days are split into columns to write even more. Check out the website to see everything offered. It’s awesome : )
5. Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara: I totally thought I would hate this mascara based on what the brush look like, BUT no. I was wrong. It is crazy good. I know I just posted about the Origins mascara and I still love it, but I love this one too. I would suggest the Eyeko for a night out or a more dramatic eye, because it is super black and luxurious : ) I highly suggest everyone try this magical skinny wand out, because you will not be disappointed.
6. Etsy.com: I know this seems like an obvious choice for any person in their right mind, but I just had to mention it : ) I have been going on etsy daily to find cute clothes for my little Demi and have done some serious damage. My mom and I email each other what we find all day long : ) You can seriously find anything and everything you could ever want on here. If you haven’t already, PLEASE go look. Support small business : )
7. Our Maternity Pictures: Lol, is it bad to say I’m obsessed with pictures of myself? Probably, oh well : ) I LOVe being pregnant and feel my MOST beautiful when I am carrying around my sweet little (BIG) babies. We had our friend Jessica of Jessica Q Photography take maternity pictures ,and they are so perfect. I really wanted a casual shoot with just me and Billy having fun. Jessica obviously knows what she is doing because all the shots were beautiful. I am so excited to have pictures to share with Demi when she is pregnant one day : )
8. Moroccan Oil: I pretty much love all of their products, but if I had to choose only one, it would definitely be the oil. I have used both the light treatment and regular and personally do not see a huge difference. Both work great. I use it as soon as I get out of the shower and apply it mid shaft to ends. I truly think it makes a difference with split ends and general shininess/healthiness of hair! I also use their shampoo and conditioner, but it is a little spendy so who knows how long I’ll keep it up?
9. Coconut Oil: I pretty much LOVE coconut anything, but coconut oil is such an awesome natural coconut product. You can really use it for anything, but I use it mostly for a skin moisturizer. Not only does it smell amazing, but it also moisturizes my skin like nothing else. It is best to apply RIGHT out of the shower when you are still damp. I have used it as a hair treatment, but can’t say it really did anything because I only did it once.
Woop woop! I hope you can try something I love or let me know something you think I would like : ) Much love