KEEP READING FOR AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY!
1. Miracle Blanket: We are in LOVE with our miracle blanket! This blanket is an easy way to swaddle your baby without trying to figure out how to do all the correct folding. If your little one is fussy or gassy you can swaddle them with this, and immediately they are calm. I will say it doesn’t work for babies that are crazy strong and hate to be swaddled. Our second child Tyson hated being swaddled and would immediately break out of anything, but both Payton and Demi loved it!
2. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder: This is my absolute favorite bronzer of all time! I have literally tried all bronzers out there and this is the best. There are multiple colors and they are all matte! I like shimmer, but prefer matte bronzers for all over and contouring. All of her products are high quality and last forever. Keep reading for a chance to win a FREE bronzer!
3. Victoria Secrets Foldover Cropped Yoga Pant: I just had a baby and live in workout clothes. These pants are amazing and so comfy. They are only $39.50 and so worth it. I love my Lulu Lemon pants, but these are way cheaper and much stretchier. They come in a ton of colors and are super flattering. I wish I could wear them all day everyday : )
4. Champion Women’s Seamless Fashion Cami: This sports bra is awesome! They are sooooo comfortable and can hold you pretty well. I would say women with D cup or larger would need something more supportive, but C cups and under would be fine. They are only $16.99 and are always on sale at Target. It is annoying to look in stores because I usually can only find XS or XL, but I am a size medium. Whenever I find them in my size I buy whatever colors I can.
5. Bobbi Brown Beach Body Lotion: I am obsessed with anything that smells like coconut or the beach! All of Bobbi’s Beach products smell like sunscreen and the ocean. This lotion is super light, but VERY hydrating. It goes on smooth and keeps me moisturized and smelling yummy. Most lotions/perfumes lose their scent right away, but these products seem to last much longer.
6. Brazil Butt Lift: I got sucked in by this informercial a few weeks ago and had to have it! I decided to look on craigslist to see if I could find a cheaper set and easily found a lady nearby. She received one as a gift and wanted to sell the one she bought. It comes with multiple DVD’s, meal plans, workout plans and an exercise band. I have only done three days of workout, but HOLY HELL! It definitely works your body and butt. The instructor is super energetic and might be annoying to some people, but I love it. I plan on doing a full review of the plan once I have done 6 weeks worth.
7. Michael Kors Iphone Zip Wallet: If you know me, you know I love Michael Kors! Everything he does is perfection and I want to buy everything he makes. This weekend Billy bought me a new wristlet meant specifically to hold your iphone and ID/credit cards. The picture above is his signature logo, but Billy got me a neon green/yellow one. It is perfect for summer! I love it already because I don’t have to haul my whole purse everywhere. It holds my Iphone with a cover on it and multiple cards. I wish it could hold a lip gloss, but it is too tight a fit.
8. Medela Freestyle Breastpump: This is for all my breastfeeding mamas! I have had to pump with all my kids and this pump is seriously amazing. It is a double electric pump so you can easily get both sides done at the same time without any serious manual labor. I have a special Medela bra that fits the pump so you don’t even have to hold the pump on yourself. It might seem like a big investment, BUT it has lasted me 3 children and I plan on using it with our 4th babe one day!
9. Oral-B Professional Toothbrush: I have always been deathly afraid of electronic toothbrushes. I have no idea why haha. Everyone raved about the Sonic Care, but I just never dared to buy it. I was at Target a few months ago and saw an Oral B electronic toothbrush in PINK, and had to have it lol. I love pink and it was too cute to pass up. I am dumb I know : ) ANYWAY, I bought the toothbrush and finally worked up the courage to use it. For some reason I thought it would hurt, but it didn’t! It was amazing!!! My teeth have never felt cleaner and my entire family wants to use it. My kids are probably just intrigued by the sounds it makes, but whatever gets them excited works for me. We ended up buying the children’s versions for them and we all have the cleanest teeth : )
Woohoo! So glad I am back to blogging and plan on doing Current Obsessions at least every other week. To jumpstart my promise to blogging, I am doing a GIVEAWAY! Who doesn’t love free stuff? For this GIVEAWAY I am giving a FREE, yes FREE! Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder : ) I will be giving away a Golden Light powder because it works with most skin tones. It is a beautiful tan color that can be used all over, or for contouring. I use it daily and it is a must have for your makeup collection : )
All you have to do to enter the giveaway is leave a comment below : ) Let me know why you need a new bronzer and I will pick a winner next Friday : ) I am having a third party pick the winner so it is fair. Please share this giveaway however you can (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc.) because I am not picking a winner unless I have at least 50 entries! Please subscribe to my blog on my homepage to get updates on future giveaways : )