Wow, so it’s been 2 months since I did one of these! It was hard to narrow down my obsessions because I have a million, but these are definitely my favorites!
!. Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette: As you know, I am obsessed with all Bobbi Brown, but this one screams me! I only wear brown/nude makeup and these colors are perfect! The pigment and staying power is amazing and for the amount of product you get, the money is worth it. It takes me months and months to hit pan. Getting a palette is great because you can try lots of colors before buying a single!
2. WhatsAPP: This app for your phone is seriously great. It is free and works internationally! My girlfriends and I all recently downloaded it, and have already spent hours together in a fun group chat. We all live in different states and even countries, so finding the time to talk can be hard. With this app we can keep up to date and talk about ridiculous topics easily. It also lets you share media and voice notes so we can see and hear from one another too. I highly suggest this app to everyone!
3. Bath and Bodyworks Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle: OOOH!! I love candles so much! They smell so yummy and I love the glow they give. I am so excited for fall, even though AZ doesn’t have one : / This candle smells amazing and is a combo of two of my favorite scents. I especially like the 3 wick candles because they give off a stronger scent. They don’t last as long, but we only use at night for the most part anyway. I can’t wait until they start coming out with the Christmas scents : )
4. Nuby Super Straw Easy Gripper: I don’t know about you, but we are constantly on the lookout for sippy cups that don’t leak. We have tried everything out there and these seem to work great! They don’t leak, are easy to clean and are super durable. They also are pretty cheap, which is good because we seem to lose our cups on a daily basis!
5. Liane Moriarty Books: I am always on the lookout for new books to read and am loving this author lately! So far I’ve read What Alice Forgot and The Husbands Secret and I read them easily in a couple of hours! They are quick reads with twists and turns that make me want to skip ahead to find out the ending. Thankfully I am reading them on my kindle, so it’s pretty hard to do that. I can’t read wait to read them all!
6. Essie Nail Polish: I was always a hardcore OPI fan, but have definitely switched over to Essie. I love the colors and staying power of all their polishes. I just recently switched from acrylic nails to doing my own and Essie makes it so easy for me. One of my favorite products is their Good To Go top coat. It seriously works. I apply it last and my nails are shiny and dry in minutes. It is very hard to find the time to do my nails with the kiddos running around so I need something fast and easy.
7. Jose Cuervo Tequila and Minute Maid Light Pink Lemonade: Haha! Is it weird I’m obsessed with a drink? I think not! I have always been a tequila girl and yes, Jose Cuervo actually is my favorite. Everywhere I go people want me to try some top shelf brand, and I do, BUT nope. Nothing is better than some Cuervo. Lately I have been either mixing it with this pink lemonade or chasing a shot with a few sips of the lemonade. It is so yummy! Super sweet and light in calories. I don’t think I would enjoy a glass on it’s own, but only because I’m not a fan of sweet stuff.
8. American Eagle Outfitters Shorts: I was never really into American Eagle, but after every baby I am on the search for new shorts that actually fit haha. I just happened to head in to an American Eagle store because I saw a deal going on for shorts, and I am so happy I did. They are very reasonably priced and have so many different styles to choose from. Now I know this is a bit late for most people since it is September, but in AZ we still wear shorts for a few months! It may be the perfect time to buy some since all their shorts are half off now! Definitely stock up when you can! Warning: Some of the shorts are super short, but many have the fold up bottom you can let down so your butt isn’t hanging out! Or let it hang out, whatever you please : )
9. Land of Nod Wall Letters: I love finding new ways to decorate my walls and these letters are a must. I haven’t actually hung any up yet haha, but plan on using them to write out the kid’s names in their rooms. They have all styles and sizes, but the large kraft letters are my favorite. I am going to mod podge some cute scrapbook paper on them to match their rooms, and I know it will look amazing. If you need some ideas on how to decorate them, just google some tips online.
10. Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Mascara: I LOVE mascara, LOVE it! I have tried literally every kind in the world, and am super obsessed with this brand right now. It is super expensive (in my opinion), but it delivers exactly what I want. If I had to put on only one type of makeup it would definitely be mascara, although bronzer is a very close second haha. This one makes a world of difference and shocking is right. Your eyelashes will look amazing and your eyes will stand out in the best way. I don’t spend crazy money on clothes or anything else, so I like to treat myself to a beauty product that really works : )
Hope you enjoyed these obsessions! I can’t wait to hear yours. Please leave a comment with something new for me to try!